ElevationLab has announced a new FamilyCharger that can charge five devices simultaneously at 2.4A each.
FamilyCharger runs full power, independent wires through a thick braided cord to a large USB power supply. It has five connectors: 3 Lightning, 1 MicroUSB, and 1 USB-C.
We found a climbing rope factory to help us manufacture FamilyCharger, and it looks and feels exceptionally nice. We also included silicone mounts so you can run it almost anywhere, even up vertically. And they are repositionable. It has the smallest footprint of any multi-charger and is a first-of-its-kind Apple MFi certified product.
● Charge all your devices in one place, without the cord clutter.
● Three Lightning, one MicroUSB, and one USB-C connector let you never have to fight for a cord.
● Thick braided cord delivers full, independent power up to 2.4A to each connector. 9ft total length.
● Included silicone mounts let you cleanly route it anywhere, even up a bookshelf.
● Smallest footprint of any multi-charger.
● Apple MFi certified, first of its kind.
● Optionally, get the Cord-Only version to use with your own 5-port power supply. Must verify it has 10mm spacing.
You can purchase FamilyCharger from the link below for $74.95.
This article was originally posted here