B&H Photo is ending June on a high note with instant cash rebates on Apple products. From $500 off iPad Pros and iMacs, to $30 off HomePods and $15 off Apple’s iPod touch, these price drops on current and closeout hardware end today.
Weekend Apple sale
In addition to B&H’s price drops on Apple devices, the Apple Authorized Reseller is throwing in free expedited shipping on the devices linked below within the contiguous U.S. so you can get your order quickly — typically within one to three business days.
Shoppers in eligible states can also save on sales tax with B&H’s Payboo Credit Card, which offers an instant sales tax-equivalent loyalty rebate on your order.
Below are the top Apple deals ending today, with additional offers available for a limited time only. As always, if you don’t see the configuration of your choosing, be sure to visit the AppleInsider Price Guide for the latest deals on nearly every Apple device, including exclusive promo code offers.
Apple deals ending today
Additional deals with limited supply
- 2017 27″ iMac 5K (3.4GHz, 8GB, 1TB FUS, Radeon 570): $1,399 ($400 off)
- 2017 27″ iMac 5K (3.8GHz, 8GB, 2TB FUS, Radeon 580): $1,629 ($670 off)
- 2017 21.5″ iMac 4K (3.0GHz, 8GB, 1TB HDD, Radeon 555): $949 ($350 off)
- 2017 21.5″ iMac 4K (3.4GHz, 8GB, 1TB FUS, Radeon 560): $1,049 ($450 off)
- 2018 Mac mini 6C (3.0GHz, 64GB, 512GB): $1,999 ($300 off)
- 2014 Mac mini (2.8GHz, 8GB, 1TB FUS): $529 ($470 off)
Even More Apple Deals
Even more markdowns are available on Apple hardware, with select exclusive offers found below. For additional Apple savings, including promo code offers on the latest devices, check out our Apple discount roundup.
This article was originally posted here