Morph face pictures seamlessly with music! MORPH is the easiest way to create cool morphing videos with your face pictures and favorite music. Share with family and friends! Get started in 3 easy steps: 1. Add face photos from camera roll. 2. Add… Read More
Morph face pictures seamlessly with music! MORPH is the easiest way to create cool morphing videos with your face pictures and favorite music. Share with family and friends!
Get started in 3 easy steps:
1. Add face photos from camera roll.
2. Add your favorite music, set timer, and cool filters to your video.
3. Share to Facebook, Instagram or beyond.
– Seamless morph transition
– Adjust dots with AI
– Customizable cropping
– Rearrange your photos by dragging
– Add music from your library
– Choose best part of the song
– Set timing for Instagram and Vine
– Export the video to your camera roll
Always, love to hear your thoughts:
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. Would you mind taking a moment to write a review? We’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using MORPH!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MORPH is free to download. Everyone is welcome to a free 3-day trial period of the Pro Unlimited in-app purchase, Pro Unlimited gives you unlimited access to our premium features and contents.
– There is a weekly subscription option, with price as listed in your localized app store ($2.99/week in the United States)
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of your subscription
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and at the cost of the chosen package
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
– At the end of your subscription, you will be able to keep any content that your received while your subscription was active. Collapse
This article was originally posted here