Apple CEO Tim Cook placed 69th in Glassdoor’s 2019 list of Top CEOs based on employee ratings. That’s up from 96th in 2018 put down from 53rd in 2017 and 8th in 2016.
Strong leadership. A dedication to the company mission. Belief in building company culture. Transparent and approachable. These are the common themes of exceptional leaders and a few of the attributes that inspire employees to rate their CEOs highly. As a result, Glassdoor recognizes those superb executive leaders through our annual Employees’ Choice Awards, honoring the Top CEOs in 2019. The leaders featured on these lists aren’t just helping their businesses drive revenue or acquire new customers — they’re engaging, motivating and uplifting their teams, as demonstrated by the reviews employees have left on Glassdoor.
The ten Top CEOs in 2019 in the U.S. are:
1. VMware’s Pat Gelsinger (99 percent approval)
2. H E B’s Charles C. Butt (99 percent approval)
3. In-N-Out Burger’s Lynsi Snyder (99 percent approval)
4. T-Mobile’s John Legere (99 percent approval)
5. Adobe’s Shantanu Narayen (98 percent approval)
6. Microsoft’s Satya Nadella (98 percent approval)
7. McKinsey & Company’s Kevin Sneader (98 percent approval)
8. LinkedIn’s Jeff Weiner (97 percent approval)
9. Intuitive Surgical’s Gary S. Guthart (97 percent approval)
10. Best Buy’s Hubert Joly (97 percent approval)
Check out the full list at the link below!
This article was originally posted here