Too many windows to manage? Big display? Or getting lost in multiple monitors? HazeOver is for you! ▶ TRIAL version: HazeOver.com Get rid of distractions and focus on your current task. HazeOver automatically highlights the front app window by… Read More
Too many windows to manage? Big display? Or getting lost in multiple monitors? HazeOver is for you! ▶ TRIAL version: HazeOver.com
Get rid of distractions and focus on your current task. HazeOver automatically highlights the front app window by dimming all background windows.
• Forget about having to minimize, close or hide windows to keep your Desktop sane.
• Spend less time managing windows. Window clutter will no longer bother you.
• Got a big screen? Then going full screen is not an option for you. HazeOver to the rescue!
• Multiple displays? HazeOver will let you know which screen is focused or highlight a window on each monitor.
• Working at night? Reduce brightness of macOS interface without sacrificing legibility or color accuracy of the front window.
• Power up the Dark Mode in macOS Mojave and reduce background contrast.
Heavy multi-tasking kills your concentration. All that tweets, emails, chat messages and lolcats staring back at you from the background. They strive for your attention. And you only have that much of it.
Don’t let yourself drown in scores of open windows. Hiding, switching, looking for the right one, more hiding, more switching. Calm down, breathe in, breathe out, launch HazeOver and finally concentrate on what’s you’ve been up to.
HazeOver automatically highlights an active window or app when you switch windows. The less important things gently fade away in the background, helping increase your productivity.
Set the hazing intensity and speed to your liking. Be it a soft dimming, an undemanding hint to focus on your workflow. Or a powerful dark background for outright dedication to your current task.
• Desktop is automatically revealed when used.
• Toggle the shade with a keyboard shortcut or adjust intensity with a gesture.
• Dragging stuff between apps? Tap “fn” key and HazeOver will gracefully fade out.
Does HazeOver really help? Check on LifeHacker, CNET, MacWorld, Engadget and Product Hunt. Collapse
This article was originally posted here