Glassdoor, a jobs and recruiting marketplace, has issued its 7th annual Employees’ Choice Awards, honoring the Top CEOs in 2019. Only two CEOs have made the list all seven years including #55 Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg (with a 94% approval rating) and #69 Apple’s Tim Cook (92% approval).
Cook is up 27 notches. Last year he ranked 96th on the list with a 91% approval rating. The ten Top CEOs in 2019 in the U.S. are:
1. VMware’s Pat Gelsinger (99% approval)
2. H E B’s Charles C. Butt (99% approval)
3. In-N-Out Burger’s Lynsi Snyder (99% approval)
4. T-Mobile’s John Legere (99% approval)
5. Adobe’s Shantanu Narayen (98% approval)
6. Microsoft’s Satya Nadella (99% approval)
7. McKinsey & Company’s Kevin Sneader (98% approval)
8. LinkedIn’s Jeff Weiner (97% approval)
9. Intuitive Surgical’s Gary S. Guthart (97% approval)
10. Best Buy’s Hubert Joly (97% approval)
This year, the Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards for the Top CEOs feature six distinct company categories across the U.S., Canada, UK, France and Germany. In the U.S., Glassdoor has revealed the 100 Top CEOs (honoring CEOs at employers with 1,000 or more employees) and the 50 Top CEOs at small & medium companies (honoring CEOs at employers with fewer than 1,000 employees).
Winners are ranked based on their overall CEO approval rating from employees during the past year. For reporting simplicity, approval ratings are rounded to the nearest whole number though actual calculations extend beyond the thousandth to determine rank.
This article was originally posted here