Microsoft has made its To-Do app available for the first time to Mac users. The company has launched Microsoft To-Do via the Mac App Store and includes rich features like shared tasks and lists, file attachment support, syncing with Outlook, and more.
Got something on your mind? Get Microsoft To-Do. Whether you want to increase your productivity, decrease your stress levels or just clear up some mental space, Microsoft To-Do makes it easy to plan your day and manage your life.
Microsoft To-Do Highlights:
- Stay focused with My Day, a personalized daily planner with suggested tasks
- Get your lists anywhere, on any device
- Share lists and tasks with your friends, family, colleagues and classmates
- Create color-coded lists
- Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
- Break your tasks into manageable steps
- Add notes to any task
- Attach files up to 25 MB to any task
- Sync your tasks between Outlook and To-Do
- Keep track of your tasks alongside any app with minimized view
Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do helps you organise and simplify your plans. To-Do is free and available on all your devices.
Microsoft To-Do is available now as a free download from the Mac App Store. It requires macOS 10.13 or later. A web download for the Mac app isn’t currently available.
This article was originally posted here