The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Watch, TV, Mac, and Apple!
The new iPod touch may not be for everyone, but Lory Gil, Rene Ritchie, Georgia Dow, and Mikah Sargent have a litany of use cases for it as a relatively inexpensive iOS device. They’re also really, really hoping for a Mac Pro and 6K Pro display to be announced next week! They’ve got rumors to share along with some naming ideas for the new versions of Mac OS and iOS.
Apple has responded to anti-competitive claims regarding the App Store, and Rene made a video about 50 people to follow on Twitter during WWDC. Finally, the crew talk about what they know so far regarding Pokemon Sleep and Pokemon Home.
- New iPod touch
- Apple 6K Pro display
- Apple responds to anti-competitive claims with new App Store page
- Best events to attend during WWDC 2019
- WWDC 2019 — 50 People to Follow! – YouTube
- Pokemon Sleep app and sleep tracker
- Pokemon Home
- Rhone: Rhone, the premier men’s performance lifestyle brand, is designed for men who appreciate quality, comfortable clothing that fits how they live, work, and sweat. Go to rhone.com/imore and use offer code IMORE for 20% off your first purchase!
- Wix Creation without limits. Visit wix.com/podcast and get 10% Off Your Wix Premium Plan — enter the code WIXPROMO at checkout.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
This article was originally posted here