Apple’s new Powerbeats Pro wireless earphones are now available to order in France, Germany, and the U.K.
Powerbeats Pro are ready to go when you are. With Class 1 Bluetooth technology, these wireless earphones offer extended range and fewer dropouts so they stay connected as you keep moving. Each earbud connects independently to your device for better connectivity and freedom of use for music and phone calls. A voice accelerometer and multiple microphones target your voice and filter out external noise. They instantly set up — just open the case and hold near your iPhone — and then automatically connect to your Apple Watch, iPad or Mac.
● Totally wireless high-performance earphones
● Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charging case)
● Adjustable, secure-fit earhooks for lightweight comfort and stability
● Reinforced design for sweat and water resistance during tough workouts
● Volume and track controls on each earbud, voice capability and Auto Play/Pause
● Powerful, balanced sound with dynamic range and noise isolation
● “Hey Siri” hands-free voice2 and improved connection speed3 via the Apple H1 headphone chip
● Earbuds connect independently via Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
● With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives 1.5 hours of playback when battery is low1
● Enhanced phone call performance and call handling from either earbud
This article was originally posted here