B&H Photo is discounting a collection of iMacs this week, with savings reaching as much as $700 off original prices. The sale includes both 21.5-inch and 27-inch Retina iMac models, all of which are from 2017.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with B&H Photo. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
The two 21.5-inch iMacs in the sale are both hitting lowest-ever prices for these configurations, starting at just $999.00. B&H Photo’s sale also includes a flash deal on the 27-inch Retina model, priced at $1,599.00, down from $2,299.00.
B&H Photo’s Retina iMac Sale (Mid 2017)
- 21.5-inch, 3.0 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB – $999.00, down from $1,299.00 ($300 off, lowest ever)
- 21.5-inch, 3.4 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB Fusion – $1,099.00, down from $1,499.00 ($400 off, lowest ever)
- 27-inch, 3.4 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB Fusion – $1,499.00, down from $1,799.00 ($300 off)
- 27-inch, 3.5 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB Fusion – $1,599.00, down from $1,999.00 ($300 off, flash sale)
- 27-inch, 3.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 2 TB Fusion – $1,599.00, down from $2,299.00 ($700 off, flash sale)
These iMacs were refreshed in June 2017 with Kaby Lake chips, Thunderbolt 3 support, VR ready AMD Radeon Pro graphics, and faster solid state drives for 4K and 5K models. If you’re on the hunt for more sales and bargains, be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup.