Steam has released a new Steam Link app for iOS and tvOS, allowing gamers to play titles from their Steam Library on the iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.
The Steam Link app brings desktop gaming to your iPhone or iPad. Just pair an MFI or Steam controller to your device, connect to a computer running Steam on the same local network, and start playing your existing Steam games.
* iPhone or iPad using iOS 10 or higher / Apple TV using tvOS 10.3 or higher
* Computer running Steam – Windows, Mac, or Linux
* iOS device / Apple TV must be on the same local network as the computer running Steam
For best performance (iOS):
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your 5Ghz WiFi router
* Connect your iOS device to the 5GHz band of your WiFi network
* Keep your iOS device within a reasonable range of your router
For best performance (tvOS):
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your router
* Connect your Apple TV using Ethernet to your router
You can download Steam Link from the App Store for free.
This article was originally posted here