Anker has released a new USB-C to Lightning Audio Adapter.
The adapter lets you connect your Lightning headphones to your new MacBook or iPad Pro while retain their full functionality.
● Apple MFi Certified: Works flawlessly to connect Lightning headphones with USB-C devices.
● Simplified Listening: Use one pair of Lightning headphones for your iPhone, iPad Pro, Mac, or Windows 10 computer.
● Lossless Audio: Full digital 48KHz/24-bit transmission.
● Full Functionality: Retains earphone mic and remote functions while connected to your USB-C devices.
● Zero Installation: Thanks to USB Audio Class 2, there’s no need for driver installation. Just plug and play.
Compatible earphones include:
● Apple EarPods with Lightning connector
● Beats urBeats3 with Lightning connector
● Apogee Sennheiser AMBEO Smart Headset, including binaural recording
● Audeze iSINE LX, LCDi4, iSINE20, iSINE10, SINE, and EL-8 Titanium
● Pioneer Rayz, Rayz Plus, Rally
● Radius HP-NEL21, HP-NEL31, HC-M100L, and HP-NHL21
You can purchase the adapter for $29.99 at the link below.
This article was originally posted here