Lenovo has unveiled a preview and demo of the ‘world’s first foldable PC’.
Made for highly mobile, tech-savvy professionals who demand the best tools, the new foldable PC joins the premium ThinkPad X1 family, promising that the unprecedented portability will in no way compromise productivity and reliability. This is not a phone, tablet, or familiar hybrid; this is a full-fledged laptop with a foldable screen.
The device features a single OLED 2K display made in collaboration with LG that can fold in half and reduce its width by 50%. The laptop is Intel-powered and runs Microsoft Windows.
● Wake up, fold it into a book, and start the day scanning your social media feeds in bed.2
● Walk to your kitchen, unfold it, and stand it up for hands-free viewing of your top news sites.2
● Hit your commute on the bus or train and morph it into a clamshell to catch up on emails.2
● Get into the office, dock it into your multi-monitor setup and get to work.
● Go into meetings, take notes with its pen, and write on a full screen tablet.
● After lunch, set up the stand and use its mechanical keyboard to type out a few work emails.2
● Come home at night, open it up and stream your favorite shows.2
● Relax in bed, fold it in half and enjoy your latest read before going to sleep.
Lenovo expects the device to become available next year.
Take a look at the video below for more details…
This article was originally posted here