Have you ever wanted to create professional-level animations and videos to help promote your brand, lifestyle, or personal logo? Lo-Op gives you all of that in a free, easy to use, no experience necessary app; letting you turn your epic ideas into… Read More
Have you ever wanted to create professional-level animations and videos to help promote your brand, lifestyle, or personal logo? Lo-Op gives you all of that in a free, easy to use, no experience necessary app; letting you turn your epic ideas into animations, pictures and videos that come with a serious WOW factor.
What the app can do:
· Start by adding 1-6 images and the text you’d like to show. You can even add intro + outro logos.
· Edit the text profile with limitless customization; coloring, shading, fonts and more.
· Customize a huge selection of themes and filters for your animation sequence.
· Set the tone by adding music from our list of tunes, or upload any of your own music!
· Finally, watch as your dreams come together in a mind-blowing animation. :O
· Export your work in Full HD at 30fps as a video
· Share your videos with friends, colleagues or customers on social media accounts!
· Go for the win!
· With its super intuitive interface, this app is easy to use.
· You don’t need to pay for expensive programmers and animators to get the exposure you need, with Lo-Op, anyone can be an animator!
· Success comes by visibility, so stop waiting, get out there and promote your brand with professional animations!
Subscription details for Lo-Op PRO – Unlock all features:
• After 14 days free trial the 1 month subscription automatically starts for price listed in app.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase • Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period • Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal • Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase • Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Follow us on social media:
This article was originally posted here