Amazon has kicked off the week with a new sale on Apple’s iPad Pro from 2018, offering up to $200 off both 11-inch and 12.9-inch models. Deals start with the 64GB 11-inch iPad Pro at $749.00, down from $799.00, and also include numerous lowest-ever prices on 12.9-inch models.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Amazon’s sale includes both Wi-Fi and Cellular options. The 11-inch model has some markdowns, but none in this sale hit all-time-low prices. All of the discounts can be found in the list below.
Amazon’s 2018 iPad Pro Sale
- Wi-Fi, 64GB – $899.00, down from $999.00 ($100 off)
- Wi-Fi, 512 GB – $1,149.00, down from $1,349.00 ($200 off, lowest ever)
- Wi-Fi, 1TB – $1,529.99, down from $1,749.00 ($220 off)
- Cellular, 64GB – $999.00, down from $1,149.00 ($150 off)
- Cellular, 256GB – $1,099.00, down from $1,299.00 ($200 off, lowest ever)
- Cellular, 512GB – $1,299.00, down from $1,499.00 ($200 off, lowest ever)
- Cellular, 1TB – $1,699.99, down from $1,899.99 ($200 off, lowest ever)
11-inch The latest iPad Pros launched last October with new edge-to-edge displays, no Home button, and a TrueDepth camera system with Face ID similar to the iPhone X family. These iPad Pro models are compatible with the new Apple Pencil 2 and Smart Keyboards, and are the first of Apple’s iPads to feature a 1TB storage option.
If you’re looking for even more discounts and savings on other Apple products and related accessories, be sure to visit our Deals Roundup.