Earlier this week, UAG launched its first Apple Watch bands, now the popular Apple accessory maker has unveiled its latest case for the 11- and 12.9-inch iPad Pro, the Scout Series. UAG announced the case in a press release today:
Providing customers with an exceptional on-the-go experience, UAG has released the first rugged MIL-SPEC case to offer uncompromised Apple Smart Keyboard Folio compatibility. The Scout series case secures both the device and accessory without interfering with the folio’s multiple viewing/typing positions to seamlessly move with the device. When not in use, the case securely holds the folio closed to maintain 360-degree protection, so you’re prepared for any adventure.
Notably, the Scout case for iPad Pro does require Apple’s Smart Keyboard Folio, but it looks like a great option for those that regularly use the first-party keyboard and want solid protection.
The case also features Apple Pencil storage/charging and an adjustable stand. The Scout case for the 11-inch iPad Pro is priced at $50, with the 12.9-inch version going for $60. Availability is coming soon.
iPad Pro Scout Case Highlights:
- Case requires use of Smart Keyboard Folio
- Feather-light composite construction
- Impact-resistant soft core
- Tactile grip
- Easy access to touchscreen and ports
- Adjustable stand with auto wake/sleep folio cover
- Apple Pencil holder and compatible with Apple Pencil Pairing/Charging
- Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G-516.6)
This article was originally posted here