Apple is expected to unveil watchOS 6, its next major software update for Apple Watch, at the company’s Worldwide Developer Conference in June, reports Bloomberg.
The update will bring the App Store directly to Apple Watch devices, letting users browse and download apps without using the companion app on iPhone.
Other new features:
● Voice Memos app
● Animoji and Memojis stickers that synchronize from an iPhone.
● Books app for listening to audio books
● Calculator app
● New ‘Dose’ app for pill reminders
● New ‘Cycles’ app for menstrual cycle tracking
● Complication that shows that status of audio books
● Complication that shows battery life of hearing aids
● Complication that measures external noise
● Complication for rain data
● Gradient watch face that measures a gradient look out of colors you choose
● At least two new ‘X-Large’ watch faces that show jumbo numbers
● ‘California’ classic watch face that mixes Roman numerals with Arabic numerals
● ‘Solar Analog’ watch face that looks like a sundial
● ‘Infograph Subdial’ that has large complication views like stock market or weather.
This article was originally posted here