Google has released an update to the Google Fi app for iOS that brings Visual Voicemail support to iPhone.
Google Fi is a wireless phone plan designed with the latest Google technology. With Fi, you get unlimited calls & texts in the US for one low monthly price. Data is $10/GB in the US and over 170+ destinations abroad, then free after a set GB amount depending on the number of people on your plan. Fi comes with free 24/7 support and no contracts.
Google Fi subscribers can use the app to:
• Activate your service
• Manage your account and settings
• Check your data usage
• See your monthly bills
• Get in touch with support 24/7
What’s New In This Version:
• Visual voicemail (yes, finally!). Now your voicemails show up in a list, and you can listen, read the transcripts or reply—right from the app
• Some slicker animations and transitions, which you’ll probably only notice subconsciously
• As always, a generous dose of Bugs-B-Gone
You can download Google Fi from the App Store for free. To use the service you’ll need to first signup at fi.google.com.
This article was originally posted here