Toyota has announced that its new 2020 Prius Prime will come with Apple CarPlay support as standard.
Toyota Prius Prime gets many upgrades for 2020 and remains the most efficient Toyota hybrid and one of the best options to protect drivers from price hikes at the gas pump. Available this summer, the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the LE grade will be $27,600, the MSRP for XLE grade will be $29,500 and the MSRP for Limited grade will be $33,500.
New upgrades for 2020 include:
● New 5th seat for even more room
● Standard Apple CarPlay, SiriusXM and Amazon Alexa compatibility
● Two additional 2.1A USB ports for the rear passengers
● Black interior accents to replace previous white accents for a more premium feel
● A new sun visor extender
● A relocation of seat heater buttons for front seat passengers for easier usability
● New grade strategy that offers LE, XLE and Limited Grades
The Prius Prime has an EPA-estimated 54 combined mpg, a 640-mile total driving range and a 25-mile EV Mode20 driving range. The vehicle is also HOV-approved as a single-occupant green vehicle in some states such as California and New Jersey.
This article was originally posted here