Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Includes Barcode scanner to make adding books super fast!
“The ideal repository for book recommendations gathered from friends, reviews, and other sources, the app will locate the actual book cover and store it on its iBook-like shelf or as an entry on a list. The app can also access all the book titles, charts, covers, descriptions, and acquisition options in any of the iBookstores worldwide, Amazon, and the free texts at Google Books.”
A simple and beautiful layout will help you keep track of the amazing books you come across.
* Create a personal library of books
* Information is retrieved directly from Amazon and iBooks Store
* Add manually (not via search), or SCAN BARCODE
* Snap picture of cover when manually adding book
* Includes charts of top books for all genres
* Book Genius feature (find similar titles)
* Touch link to view details for each book (and easily purchase)
* Entire library is locally saved/cached
* 2 different library views (grid and list)
* ability to sort the list
* share features
* export features
It’s also a great help when friends and family suggest books to you and you never know where to write them down and eventually forget.
Learn to write the letters of the English alphabet by tracing. Watch your pet hatch from its egg and grow as it learns along with you.
– Easy-to-use letter tracing with helpful guides for writing each letterform
– Uppercase and lowercase letters A-Z. Numbers 0-9
– Friendly interactive pet follows along and grows as you practice writing your ABCs and 123s
– Voice-over pronounces each letter and number
– Great typeface for handwriting education
– Displays the solid and dotted penmanship lines to mimic the traditional handwriting paper that kids use in the classroom
– Complete the whole alphabet in order or skip to any letter you want to practice
– Great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten kids ages 1-6
– No ads or in-app purchases
Want to hit the ball farther? Bat speed and power come from the core area. Proper rotation is essential to achieve maximum distance. The CorePower SwingSnap Training™ App was engineered to teach proper core rotation in real time! When a player swings, the trainer makes 100’s of measurements per second, monitoring core acceleration and rotation. When the core (hip) area is rotated properly a loud “SNAP” sound will be made. Use the app along with the training videos to develop a quick, compact, powerful baseball swing!
Jump the Kangaroo and avoid touching the trees. Run as long as possible to change the game’s colors. Challenge friends and check leaderboards.
Endless run: Play forever and try to beat your friend’s score with Game Center!
Free Download (with in app purchase for removing ads).
Easy to learn and difficult to achieve.
How to play:
Playing Jumpy Kangaroo is very simple. Touch anywhere on the screen to jump the Kangaroo. Avoid the trees or Kangaroo will die and the game will be over!
Snake like never before!
A little more challenging than the regular snake game, but it’s fun and helps you focus. Eat the green dots while avoiding the red & black ones.
Show off your reflexes and compare your score with friends, or on the global leaderboard.
Play on the go!
This article was originally posted here